Monday 9 May 2011

Who Inspires You?

Yes, I am celebrating another birthday. We have so much to be thankful for as we get on in years! I have had so many of you wish me a Happy Birthday only Facebook page I am overwhelmed with your kind thoughts and greetings.

I believe my good health has been attributed to my healthy lifestyle. Eating sensibly and getting regular exercise. It's far too easy to not eat sensibly and to skip exercise, but the downside of doing this is obesity, illness and in some cases death.

Now a certain lady has inspired me to keep up with the exercise and sensible eating routine. Earnestine Shephard is 73 and in top form for her age.

Let me know your thoughts by leaving me a comment below.
I have included a link for you to Read her story her.





















Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)    Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!