Saturday 19 November 2011

 Using weights can help you to lose fat and weight quickly, but it is important to do it right.  Here I have found a great article on using kettle bells to help you to tone up and lose weight. 

Weights can be great to help you tone up, and there are great toning exercises out there, but it is always important to ensure you are capable of lifting weights in the first place, so alwasy consult your physician before embarking on any exercise. 

 I did some of these exercises a few weeks ago and I can vouch that they do make you sweat, and I ached in places I didnt know I had muscles in.  The funny thing is the aches took three days to manifest after I did the original workout.

Make sure you warm down properly after any such exercise and it is important to keep doing a little but often.  Dont go all out with heavy weights right at the beginning.  Feel you way into what is the right weight for you without you feeling you are straining or pulling a muscle lifting the weight in the first place. 



http://www.netfit.co.uk/beginners-weight-web.htm 



Let me know how you find it and leave me a comment on my blog...

Colette Morris  SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)
LFGC Founder
    
Get a 10% discount on Herbalife Products at our Online Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/ 
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!