Friday 30 December 2011

Detox - Minus Three Days To Go

Hey Ladies and Gents On Tuesday the 3rd Of January we are going to be starting our NEW YEAR Detox....

If you did this with me last year, you know it works!  Leave me a comment!!!
If you haven't yet experienced it, then sign up for my daily emails of advice...


Now, I want to prepare you all for the detox and here is a post I did earlier in the year, so I thought it would be good for you to go over it again...

Don't forget to leave me comments on how your doing and if your going to join me :)
Foods to avoid during your detox....





Colette Morris  SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)
LFGC Founder
    
Get a 10% discount on Herbalife Products at our Online Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/ 
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!