Wednesday 13 June 2012

Working It

Yep this is me,
Colette London Fit Girl Club Founder doing her routine at the gym.
I have just got myself back into a routine and this is the third day this week I have found myself in the gynn working out.

I have a few pounds to lose and controlling my food intake and increasing my exercise is how I intend to shift the pounds around my waist (you know ladies the muffin top we all dread and hate).

But, it's go to be done.

As we get older, the metabolism slows down, in order to keep it going some pace, we have to ad back exercise in our life.

Now I know many of you ladies do a lot of housework, and yes this does burn up energy, and if you are fortunate to be in a very fun, loving and sexy relationship, calories are getting burned up there too, (wink, wink).

However, getting back into a routine can be a 'bore' and a 'drag' and most of the time you reallly have to kick yourself in the butt to get to the gym, or walk or go to a club or something.

I encourage you all to take a look at this new app I am using which is really good, has lots of great people supporting and encouraging and its all FREE.

Here's the link http://ichange.com/user/colettem

If you want me to encourage guide and support then click on the link and you will hear from me on a regular basis.

To to workout success...

Colette 
LFGC Founder
Twitter: @ldnfitgirlsclub

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!