Sunday 7 March 2010

Taking up the Exercise Challenge

Sometimes you have to push yourself if you want a change to come. Being on Holiday a couple of weeks ago in Lanzarote helped to kick start my keep fit routine and my quest to get back into shape after the Christmas Holidays and all the festive eating. Here is a picture of me, taken yesterday the 6th of March down at WIllesdent Sports Centre, now the weather was 'fresh' but LFGC member Lorna met up with me and we went jogging, power walking and more. By the end of this I felt good, and had lots of energy for the rest of the day.

I love the outdoors, and being in the UK in the cold and grey, snow and rainy weather is not very inspiring to anyone who wishes to get back into an exercise routine. Now some of you are gym goers, but being inside working away on a machine is not for me, it is an artificial environment and un-inspiring or me personally.

Finding something you enjoy such can be far better for you if it is done consistently such as line dancing, salsa, tae kwando, pole dancing, horse riding etc.

My challenge to you all is to find something that inspires you,something you like to do and something which you would consistently be able to do which helps your heart to race.

Let me know what it is you like to do and let me know how you get on...

Colette Morris
If you would like a consultation call or email
Email: formula4finess@ymail.com
Tel. 213 261 4233 (usa)
0208 816 7045 (uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!