Wednesday 11 July 2012

Is Yoga Good for Weightloss?

A short video explaining the benefits of yoga and weightloss. 

If you are wanting to exercise while losing weight then yoga can be an excellent way to build up your core, strengthen and tone. 

I hope you find the information in this video useful. 

Let me know what exercises you are doing to aid your weightloss, leave me a comment below or drop me an email :) 

 


PS join us online at Ichange - the facebook for dieters :)  Let me help you lose weight. I will be your online coach and mentor... It's free to join so dont delay

 
To your dieting success!

Colette Morris  SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)
LFGC Founder
    
Get a 10% discount on Herbalife Products at our Online Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/ 
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

3 comments:

  1. Both are very good for our health and because of this, after seeing a commercial to a weight loss program at http://www.skinvitality.ca, I've decided to follow one.
    I've read about it that the results are great and I can't wait to see them... I want to have a slim, fit body... without any fat and I'm sure that I will achieve my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga is really good thing for weight loss. You can relief stress is well with the help of yoga. Yoga relief pain is well from body.

    akupunktur ile zayiflama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many programs gathered right now,we all know one of the best is yoga its definitely comprehended when communicate this kind of exercise.For me actually this kind of confusing and I need interpretation this kind relaxing and unburn calories not like other weight loss program I feel lot of my calories burn like jugging or any kinds of sweating exercise.Probably I bother for this yoga exercise and I want answer for this question.What or How many calories burn in this exercise?I think everybody can do it takes for granted for everybody unlike Jennifer Hudson before and after weight loss she's getting more pounds for her exercise with diet.http://www.jenniferhudsonandweightloss.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!