Friday 30 September 2011

Affirmations - Can They make You Thin?

 What is an affirmation?
Put simply it is something you say to yourself over and over until you believe it to be so.  

Many of us may be using affirmations in a negative way - if you believe you can't do something or something will go wrong or you wont pass a test, then your conscious mind and unconscious mind are working together to ensure these things happen. 

Have you ever said to yourself, right I'm on a diet, then immediately a little person in your head says to you, but I want chocolaate, cakes, all the forbidden things I cant have, because I have just said I want to lose weight and go on a diet....


Next time you have this little person in your head tempting you to go down the route of destruction, say something positive and affirm this over and over until you believe it to be so. 


Here are a few affirmations I use daily to help be achieve my goals:

I'm feeling thinner and healthier and have more energy each day


Today I am going to stick to my diet and will not be tempted by _______
More calories in equals exercising to get more out which will help me reach my target weight of _____

 You get the drift?  So now your turn, send me your affirmations in the comments box below....
 


 
Colette Morris  SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)
LFGC Founder
    
Get a 10% discount on Herbalife Products at our Online Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/ 
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!