Sunday 9 September 2012

My Weightloss Journey

So far this year I have completed two detox programmes, fasted for two days and joined two online programmes    

I have been going through these with you on my blog. Today I have compiled a short video with some of the things I've achieved. 

Losing weight or toning up requires dedication determination and support. 
Don't forget to sign up for our weightloss program, hit the tab at the top of this blog :)



PS join us now at http://www.ichange.com/user/ColetteM for your online weight coaching with COlette Morris

To your dieting success!

Colette Morris  SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)
LFGC Founder
    
Get a 10% discount on Herbalife Products at our Online Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/ 
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful to all your team for sharing such inspirational information.
    insight psychotherapy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!