Sunday 3 October 2010

Official - London Fit Girls Launch New Online Store

Yes, it is true. After much debate from my clients as to why I do not retail my products online, I have today opened the first UK store. In the next few months I will be expanding outside of the UK,so watch this space all you international customers out there.

For now, why not support and tell your friends about the store. There are online benefits for members who join such as a FREE 30 minute consultation with me, we will be going through your goals, objectives, work out a diet plan for you to follow along with personal online follow ups via email.

 So, if you want to be 100% successful in achieving your weight management challenge, yep, it doesnt have to be all about losing weight! Go ahead and become a member of my site 














Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition) 
http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/

Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email me LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!