Thursday 7 October 2010

Party Challenge 5 Day Detox

Day One Detox:

First day of challenge to lose 7 - 10lbs  
Objective: To look sexy in little black dress, and to not have to struggle with weight loss in January

So, started out and weighed myself, then measured my hips, bust and waist.  Waist had grown a little since last time I measured, so will have to put in extra gym sessions....

First thing had a glass of tepid water with a shot of lemon to wake up my digestive system, then a glass of herbal aloe with two fibre bond tablets,  then followed this with an Apple juice banana smoothie made up of the following: Herbalife Vanilla flavoured Shapeworks (two scoops, plus 15grams of protein)

Cut out Dairy products, red meats, bread and anything made with flour, sweets and alcohol (oh no, no margaritas or red wine for 5 days....)

Must eat lots of: Fresh Fruit, let's see whats in season: Pears, Peach, Plums, Passion Fruit,Blackberries, Apples

My Runner Beans..
Eat more veg as weather getting cold here in UK: Love my butternut sqaush, courgette's, spinach, runner beans... yep I grow my own   (Proof in Picture above!)

Create exercise program must absolutely do at least 90% of the time.... make it realistic and if something comes up, have plan B ready instead...

So are we all ready!  Click on the tab in my blog above this post to join the weight loss Christmas party challenge and get your newsletters and mails direct with lots of tips....


Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition) 
http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/

Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email me LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!