Wednesday 6 October 2010

Xmas Party Season is around the Corner.... Get into that Party Dress Lose Weight NOW

Well, It is now October. Christmas is really only around 11 weeks away.  So we have time to lose around 7 - 10lbs if we want to get into that party outfit.


I usually go on a weightloss program this time of year to lose approximately 7 -10lb. 

Why? You may ask, for those who know me,know I do not have a weight problem.

Ideally I do this because we all know that at Christmas there is a lot of rich cooking going on, you visit family, friends and go to lots of little parties, and can so easily pile on the pounds.

Then we get into the New Year, and make a promise to lose the weight, which lasts all of maybe three weeks max!

If you want to join me,click on the tab in my blog to join the weight loss challenge.  You will get access to hints and tips and discounts from my Herbalife Shop to help you with your weight loss.

Check out my quick video :)





Here are the recommended products mentioned in the video.  Buy them at my shop now..



Fibrebond


 

 Herbal Aloe





Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition) 
http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/

Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email me LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!