Friday 25 February 2011

10 Day Detox Results are in...

 Well a number of you decided to join us on our 10 day detox at the beginning of January. You signed up on the dotted line and received daily emails of encouragement, advice and support from us.

Thank you for your lovely email responses on how successful you have found the program to be.

P.Malde " I found it refreshing and even though I have completed the 10 day detox, I find I am still eating healthy and have had no coffee or tea since and have lost a total of 5lbs."

S. White " I lost an amazing 10lbs in 10 days thanks to your detox emails and messages I would definatley recommend my friends on this!"

J.Hanson "Great tips and advice, I managed to keep on track for the whole 10 days, something I rarely have ever done on diets.  I have lost 6lbs and am really please. This has given me the kick start I needed."


If anyone else wants to go on our 10 day detox, you can do this anytime, by going to the tab at the top of this blog  that says 10 day detox. Just complete your name and email address and our messages of encouragement will go out to you straight away.

Let us know what your favourite detox tip or food is in the comment box below. Looking forward to your comments :)  The best one will win a prize...


Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)     
Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!