Friday 10 May 2013

Flat Stomach, This Really Works..

Hi Peeps, I found this great video online and wanted to share. 

I've started doing this, it's tough, but then if it was easy, I wouldnt see the results right away.. 

Let me know how you get on with this... People have said they noticed a difference in upto 3 days. 

Like anything, if you are not up to the level of fitness as the lady in the video, then slowly build yourself up with the reps. 

You know your body, so don't overdo it. 

I recommend doing this every other day....


Let me know how you get on, leave me a comment on my blog below :)


To your dieting success! 





Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)
LFGC Founder
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
JOIN THE CHALLENGE WITH US HERE:

It's easy as 
1. Watch the 6 minute video here 
2. Hit JOIN the challenge Tab, or Promote the challenge 
3. Watch the Getting Started Training 

 I will personally be in touch with you to guide you through the challenge, as this is a team work effort :) 
No one gets left behind!

The Challenge is for everyone and EVERY BODY

Don't miss your chance to try the USA's #1 Weight Loss and Fitness Challenge



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!