Wednesday 5 January 2011

Day 2 - Hows It Going?

 It was a great first day,how about you all?  I made sure that I stocked up on lots of fruit and vegetables and salad. Natural Yoghurt, nuts and berries too.

You may feel a little headachey on day 2, this is normal, remember to hydrate yourself properly, drink lots of water. Below is a short video I completed today and wanted to share what I had to eat on my detox day 2.



Let me know how your detox is going on day 2 below in my comment box.



Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)   
Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!