Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year  
2011
Hope you all enjoyed your New Years Eve and parties that followed!  I had a great time with friends and as it was a hectic day I was a bit naughty... I had a Macdonalds Filet o Fish with small Fries... but hey ho,I sure got rid of the 500 or so calories by dancing the evening away for 5 hours so counter acted that with about 800 calories lost! 

L-R Alex,Colette,Mina,Neena - New Years Day 2011

Now the hard work begins, preparation for my 10 day detox.  So in preparation for Monday, because that is when I intend to start off my detox, I will be cutting out coffee, black tea, and red meat today. Why not join me and cut these out of your diet today. Don't worry if you have had a coffee or tea already, make that your last one for the day! 

Now the secret to successful weight loss is preparation.  Take time possibly the night before to get your lunch and snacks for the next day prepared. I know this helps me to keep on track. 

Go to my website for some suggestions for lunch and snacks.. Click this link.

Dont forget sign up for my 10 day detox to get your daily emails...


Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)    Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Valleywood Fit Girls Club!! Love the site Collette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cecily for the encouragement... Keep inspiring us girls here in London...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!