Wednesday 12 January 2011

Day 9 of 10 -Day Detox And Skin Looks Great


 Day 9 and I happened to jump on the scales this morning,couldn't wait to see how much I had lost in weight. Was really surprised and pleased, I have lost 7lbs in total and 5cms around my waist, 2cm from my thighs,4cms around my hips and 5cms around my bust so 16cms lost in total over 9 days is great.

In all seriousness it takes strength,motivation and focus to lose weight, after all many of us put on weight overtime, sometimes it has taken years for that weight to slowly creep on, and howmany of us want to then see instant results!  The slower you lose the weight,the more likely it is to keep off and not return.

  • Develop good eating habits,choose your shopping carefully this helps!
  • Always plan your meals as much as possible
  • Add in 30minutes of exercise 4days a week minimum - this could range from walking, salsa,gym or other sport (no shopping does not count,although walking around in the mall is a way to get the walking in.. lol!)
  • Drink lots of water.
  • As we get older we need to use supplements, for bones,joints, memory and immune system.
Tomorrow is the final day in the 10 day detox,if you have stuck with me let me know your results by leaving me  a comment below.
















Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)     
Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/
 
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!