Tuesday 4 January 2011

Day One 2011 Detox - Cut The Crap Day!

It's here!  Detoxing to get the toxins out... Christmas time is always the time when we overload our digestives system with rich dinners, chocolates, cakes,pies and alcohol, and guess what.... many of us pay the price by gaining weight.

So, my plans for today - I have already cut out tea and coffee, and red meat, so today its cakes,biscuits and sweets and alcohol.

I have a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu already planned to ensure I stay on track.  This is all available in my daily emails I am sending out to those of you who wish to follow this 10 day detox program, just complete your name and email in the box to the side of my blog...

You can also follow us on twitter for motivation @Ldnfitgirlsclub

Good Luck with the program,... post your progress on our  facebook page http://groups.to/londonfitgirlsclub

To your success!

Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)     
Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!