Saturday 8 January 2011

Day 5 - Half Way There...

 Hey Guys, days 3 and 4 went well, slight headache for me on day three, but I didnt drink enough water so hence the headache.

What did I eat? Well started off with a smoothie for Breakfast on Day 3,mixed fruit in apple juice and blended with a little protein powder.  Tip: you can get frozen fruit from any good food or grocery store, I like the tropical mix and the berry mix. These are great for making smoothies.

Lunch time I stuck it out with a mixed salad with walnuts, sugar snap peas, raisins, carrots, pomegranates, sunflower seeds and olives.  In between I had an some fruit and a handful of mixed nuts and raisins. 

Dinner was delicious - mashed sweet potato with steamed carrots, parsnips and broccoli.

Do you know what, since I have started I have lost 3lbs already!!! How about you all?DO let me know by leaving your comments below.

 Handy tip for today:
If you are missing having 'meat' then why not try 'Quorn'. This is used by vegetarians as a meat substitute. It is made of Mycoprotein which is a nutritious member of the fungi family and is naturally low in fat and high in protein and fibre.  You can get Quorn Chicken, Mince, Sausages.  so you can still cook your favourite meals without the high calorie, high fat meats.

 I'm off to the gym now for a pilates class.  Don't forget to drink lots of water, and keep up the good work.

Leave me a comment on how you are getting on below.

Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)     
Herbalife Shop - http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com  or simply click on the tab here  to join our program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!