Friday 15 January 2010

Day 6 Detox - lost 3lbs - yeah!

Day Six and over the headache barrier, felt full of energy today. FOur days left to my detox and my skin is glowing and I feel better for it so far. I weighed myself this morning and found I had lost 3lbs which is great or 6 days.
Of course lots of water and exercise has helped as well as eating sensibly and healthy.

For breakfast today I had a boiled egg with green runner beans (yes thats right french runner beans for breakfast), this has lots of protein and eating the green beans helps with burning fat believe it or not. I also had a cup of green tea.

For lunch I had a cup of soup.

For my snacks I had a banana in the afternoon with a plum (I did not need amid morning snack as I was still full from breakast!)

For my dinner this evening I had stir fry vegetables (carrots, parsnips, runner beans, baby sweet corn, red peppers, green peppers onions with a little garlic and soy sauce with egg noodles.

I have been following this yoga technique which is helping my stomach and other areas, why not try it out too..





Colette Morris F.R.S.A, SAC Dipl. (Diet & Nutrition)
Nutritionist, Expert Author and Top Producer
If you want to lose weight, or just maintain your weight or gain weight contact me via email at formula4fitness@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!