Wednesday 20 January 2010

Day 8 -Healthy Exercise

Still going strong and its Day 8. My body is not as sluggish as it was before, my energy levels are high. I find I dont have a craving for biscuits or cakes as I did before going on the detox. Tell me if you feel the same?

The key to successful weight loss is the exercise. Gentle walking, to hectic workouts. We need to be able to do something that raises your heart rate at least three to four times a week. It is also important to take rest breaks in a routine so your body does not build up resistance.

Here is a great exercise for flattening your stomach.



COlette Morris F.R.S.A, SAC Dipl. (Diet & Nutrition)
Nutritionist, Expert Author and Top Producer
Website: http://BeWealthyWithMe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!