Thursday 18 April 2013

Day 2 of Body By Vi Challenge and my Black Forest Gataeu Shake... Delish!

Day Two On The Vi Challenge

So I woke up with lots of energy possibly because the days are getting lighter, and I am really a summer person.  I love the sunshine!

Day one was interesting as I had my Vi Shake around 7.45am and didn't feel hungry until around 1.15pm.  I normally am crawling up the walls around 12.pm and normally also have a snack around 10am, so a big difference for me on the first morning. 

Lunch was past, chicken and sun dried tomatoes, and a pear and tangerine for afters. 

Around 3.30pm I had my Vi Cookie - Peanut Butter which was to died for.... it was also very filling. 

I ended up not having dinner, instead I had another shake in the evening, then had a cup of tea before going to bed. 

So I woke up energised and created my Black Forest Gataeu Shake....

The recipe is as follows:
300ml of Hazelnut Soya Milk
1/2 cup red berries
1/4 cup crushed ice
2 scoops of ViSalus Sweet Dream Mix


Here is my video I made this morning, just after creating this great recipe....
      



To your dieting success! 





Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)
LFGC Founder
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
JOIN THE CHALLENGE WITH US HERE:

It's easy as 
1. Watch the 6 minute video here 
2. Hit JOIN the challenge Tab, or Promote the challenge 
3. Watch the Getting Started Training 

 I will personally be in touch with you to guide you through the challenge, as this is a team work effort :) 
No one gets left behind!

The Challenge is for everyone and EVERY BODY

Don't miss your chance to try the USA's #1 Weight Loss and Fitness Challenge



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing Your thoughts, be sure to come back and leave some more!